Employee Discussion Boards/ Forum
- Basic Concepts and Benefits
- An Employee Discussion Board is a grouping of similar discussions based on certain criteria, such as General Discussions, Issue Reporting, Brainstorming, Company Events and Activities, Project Discussions etc. Employees could create new Topics in any of the discussion boards, and other employees can Comment on any topics.
- You could create as many discussion boards as necessary by signing in your Employer account, then go to Company->Discussion Boards and manage your discussion boards.
- Once Discussion Boards are created, you may go to Employee->Discussion to monitor and moderate various discussion topics and comments.
- As Employee Discussion Boards are meant for employees' discussions, hence HR.my Administrators (users who login via Employer account) could not create topics or comments. If an HR.my Administrator happens to be an employee, then he/ she must sign in his/ her Employee Web Account to participate any discussions. Please take note of the role difference between an HR.my Administrator and an employee of a company, as an HR.my Administrator may or may not be an employee of the company. An HR.my Administrator may be an employee who is responsible for Human Resource Management, or simply an external HR consultant.
- When the discussion boards are ready, employees can sign into their respective Employee Web Account, and go directly to Team->Discussion.